Sunday, August 25, 2013

What's a Lifestyle Coach and What Am I Really Selling?

I'm selling dreams.  I'm selling a lifestyle.  If I buy this home how will it make me feel?  What will my life be like in this home?  Is your home full of possibilities or is it just a 3/2? (3 beds and 2 baths). 

 I'm not just selling your home I'm selling a lifestyle for another family to take host in your house.  Likewise I have to know your hopes and dreams to sell you this home.  I need to truly hear your needs and wants and help you identify this is exactly what you need.

  The best people in the game of real estate recognize that our jobs are not just another transaction.  We are dream catchers and dream makers. We just need to care enough to market the possibility of that home and care enough to truly know your dreams to match that lifestyle.

What I love most about my clients is listening to their hopes and dreams.  Really understand their objections and help them achieve what they truly want.  I'm the source the connector and if I'm truly vigilant I will help them find what they are searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment