Friday, March 11, 2011

Heading to Vegas

Yes, I'm flying out Sunday for Coldwell Banker's Gen Blue Conference with my dear friend Jodi Tate. There is so much I'm looking forward too and lots I want to share daily with you all via my new blog.  This conference will be especially exciting because it will highlight the latest and greatest in technology.  I am a student and a big believer in social media and all the new cool toys out there for us to communicate to the world at large.  I'm a big believer to stay ahead of the pack you must stay updated.  The real estate industry has changed so much in it's communication style.  The message may be the same the method of delivery is different.

So yes I will be posting live from Vegas via Jodi's new tablet.  She always buys cool toys and also teaches me how to play video poker.  We are staying at the Mirage and I believe she has booked us one spa treatment! So reporting live from Vegas this is Michelle Amador and yes, I will take this  "Under Advisement".  Chow

No comments:

Post a Comment